Friday, June 17, 2011

Totally Gorguss-Flowers



It is certainly is quite around our house. The girls are off visiting their big brother in South Carolina and Christopher is still in Huntsville. Just the hubby and I, well and of course our four-four legged friends. This is what we are heading toward, with our youngest graduating HS and moving on to college it will be a big empty house! Well the quite time has allowed me to participate in more challenges.
This is my entry for Totally Gorgus-Flower Power challenge. This awesome image is Frosted Rose Angel from Hannah Lynn. I love the rose under the glass-reminds me of Beauty and the Beast.

So the deets:
She is colored with copic markers I added glitter accents in her hair and her eyelashes are also glitter’fied
I added the crystal glue accent over the rose so that it does look under glass and has a 3D feel.  The card is clear and I choose the papers to coordinate with her hair. The flowers along the side are cut out of one of my mat stack paper sets, pop dots were added on some to give dimension.  I held the main image on with the bronze gems. I was really happy with the color palette here. (My youngest has been trying to die a small section of her hair blue for a while now so I am on a multi colored hair kick) Used one of my spellbinders for the flourish at the bottom. There is a bit of white cardstock inside for the sentiment-also held down with the bonze gems. Overall I am pleased with the results.

Thanks for stopping in and taking a peek!


No comments:

Post a Comment