Friday, June 17, 2011

Challenge-1/2/3


Well I thought one more for the road today and how appropriate my third post and it is for a 1/2/3 challenge-I was BUSY! The cards I posted today were part of the group I made while my mom was here visiting so we could spend money at the GASC. Since I managed to get all these photos taken Monday-why not share! I am a posting fool today so I will keep this one short and sweet-

The deets:
This last one is for 2 Sisters-1/2/3 challenge. My one image is Mama Roo from Meljen’s Design’s at Whimsy Stamps. So very sweet. Two papers are the polka dot under Mama and the sentiment and the brown check behind the frame. My embellishments are brads, frame and bling/pearls and gems. Mom and baby are colored with Prisma pencils and mineral spirits to blend-I think this gives them a soft focus touch. Some white gel pen to accent and it is ready to go.

So I think that covers it for today-thanks for dropping in and taking a peek.


No comments:

Post a Comment