Thursday, June 16, 2011

7 Kids-Something Hot-and it is HOT in Texas


Kraftin Kimmie girl is for the 7 kids challenge...something hot. I might have varied a bit on the theme-I think this gal is a Hot Southern songstress, with her big hair, shades and smoken' shoes! I know I have said how much I love the Kraftin Kimmie stamps-this one is especially perfect. My daughter Emily sings, beautifully if I do say so my self, and her favorite color is blue...

My Songbird Emily
As to the details on this one: She is colored with my copics. Glitter used to accent her music notes and shades. Hints of white in her dress, hair and cheeks for accent.  Random papers, with the lighter blue embossed with music notes.  I used my spellbinders to cut two of the layers and then thread a thin piece of ribbon through-with a larger blue ribbon to accent. Sorry the picture is a bit blurry-I was in a rush and did not have my glasses on; so it looked good to me! while taking it :) The picture is taken in my craft room on my hubby chair. It is the chair my mom bought me for Christmas with the express purpose of my husband being able to come and sit and hang out with me while I craft. Sweet- heart that he is he actually uses it for that purpose.

I love the way this turned out! thanks for stopping and taking a look....


1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card and love the gingham details with blue---fab job! BTW you won the 7 Kids Challenge #23 so please email at sjdean@smartneighborhood.net for details!

    thanks,
    Suzanne J Dean

    ReplyDelete