Friday, June 24, 2011

Something for the boys!



 BACKYARD BOYS

Good morning-Something for the boys challenge today. This is another set of the cards that were part of my backyard picture taking event. Hopefully this weekend will allow for another crafting frenzy and photo shoot.  I am sorry to admit that I am still in mid clean up and out in my craft room-inspired by Creative Spaces Magazine. I still have a bit to accomplish. But it seems that I am experiencing, well, not a loss of momentum so much as…well okay loss of momentum.
I am glad I had this group of cards to work with this week so I could get back into the blogging and challenge “routine”…

On to the Deets:
These are all the same Magnolia stamp on 3X3 cards. The guys are colored with copic markers. Matt stack papers used for the coordinating circle and square on each card. The little sticker words were again some leftovers I had on hand.  I think these could be good little invitations to a boys birthday party, or tag’s for gifts…

I know this is short and sweet-but I hope to have all sorts of things accomplished this weekend-while reading the new Janet Evanovich book! Waaa-hoooo!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Great cards. Thank you for joining us at the 2 Sisters Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so fun!! Thanks for joining in the challenge at 2 Sisters! =)Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey those guys look awfully familiar! Very cute.... Looking forward to seeing what's next!

    ReplyDelete