Friday, June 17, 2011

Crazy 4 Challenges-Boy theme

Monty and the Dragon

Masculine card challenge. I think that I do pretty well with masculine cards. There are not always the best choices out there for boys and I know it is often more about what is in the card than the card. :) Typically when I find a "boy" image I tend to use it often.   When I was a senior in HS we did the play Camelot. I found it vastly amusing that it was more about the swords than much else for the guys in the play.  This little guy reminds me of them. My future husband was one of the knights-and I clearly remember him growing a full beard for the show. This is my tongue in cheek homage to him since his birthday was Wednesday.

I think this image makes a great, any occasion card, for the knight in shinning armor in your life.

On to the deets:
Colored with copic markers
He is mounted on the front of the card with small squares of red and black paper The other papers are from one of my (many many) mat stacks-used numbers since I made this a birthday card and coordinating black and white square piece added on top. Some small embellishments-no bling needed :) I like to take the less is more approach to my boy cards.
I hope you enjoyed-thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning I just found your blog, what a really cute card.
    I hope you stop by my blog and follow me as well.
    Happy crafting.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a GReAt card! Good for you! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete