Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday Crafting...




It is Sunday morning I am hanging in the craft room getting some stuff down. Had my husband take some pictures for me. Hopefully I can get it together enough today so that my daughter doesn't have to post my challenges for me (while I am in a bit of a panic) so they go in on time.

I am trying a few different challenges this week-here is the first for Magnolia-licious Highlites. This sweet little girl is colored with copics and surrounded by her favorite candies. The card is based on the sketch provided on the challenge site. Spellbinders used for the shapes, crystal lacquer on the windows of the hutch and candy jars and then added a bit of bling. This is a great birthday card-"Hope your day is Sweet".
YUM

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute and fun card! Love the colors and papers you've used & Tilda is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at the Magnolia-licious DT Challenge!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete