Sunday, May 15, 2011

Still crafting Sunday...



I tend to miss a couple of challenges I would really like to be a part of so I am going to have multiple posts today-that way I am EARLY instead!  Kenny K is one of the challenge's I miss to constantly miss and I love the images-they remind me of my girls! Use of tie cuts and punches were in this weeks new challenge.

 Spellbinders were used for the coaster cut and layered circles. I found this great paper with an old article about cake making. I love this Rockin mom from Kenny K. My mom can do that great one eyebrow lift thing. I added the cookbook, tongue firmly in cheek my mom bought it for me  right after I got married and we still use it today, my daughters think that is really amusing.
My mom is colored with copic markers. The sentiment is punched out and then I did some cutting to make it a bit unique. Pop dots of course to boost up the image. I love the sentiment-Amazed, awed, inspired by you...how true!!!

Thanks for stoppin in

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I have that same cookbook my Mom gave me and my Mom always did the one eyebrow up thingy!! Your card is awesome, I was over at KKKGs to see what the challenge is this week and saw your card and popped over to your blog. Your card is lovely and the cookbook thing just made me smile - great memory of my Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he! She looks like you complete with stellar heels!

    ReplyDelete