Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mo Manning-Pink & Girlie



Hey all-
I had quite the Honey DO list for myself recently. I am a list maker. I have lists for everything, my day job, family stuff, blog, personal and so forth. The importance of the post-it note should never be underestimated!
I honestly try to sit myself down every morning and look at the list (or lists) from the day before update and transfer those things not accomplished to the new list. Now my four darling children find this tendency to be a bit OCD J, I call it SUPER ORGANIZED. Below for fun is an example of today’s list:


  1. Post blog-Mo Manning
  2. Add signature tag for posts
  3. Turn off word verification on blog
  4. Look at 2 Column instead of 3 Column blog layout (better?)
  5. Pic edits-water mark
  6. Work out 45 min (HA!)-this one will continually show up on the list!
  7. Monterrey chicken for dinner (YUM)
  8. Lic plates-jetta
  9. Grocery shopping: diet Pepsi cans, fresh veggies, sand bread

So as I work to check items off my world famous list
First step; posting my contribution to the Mo Manning Challenge:


Once again a really great challenge-Girly and Pink YEAH! (I tend to fit both of these categories) and I LOVE the image I chose to use, particularly the baby bootie.  I went all out with the girly stuff for this one, big pink and green bow, great paisley pink paper and flower shaped die cuts embossed with flowers. Then there is the little doll baby taking center stage. I treated myself to a set of Prisma colored pencils (more on that later) and this image is my first attempt at using them with mineral spirits. I am really happy with the outcome and the “softness” you can achieve with the colored pencils as opposed to the Copic markers. You just want to give her butt a little pinch…well onto the next few things on the list…unlikely it will be number 6 but you never know!



Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet Megan! Love how youve color coordinated your flowers too :-) I’m so glad you could join us this week at Mo’s DP2!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas
    Ps) If you haven’t already done so there’s still time to join in the fun with my “no strings attached” blog candy, open til May 13th.
    Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love her! There is nothing quite like baby bootie-- bootiful!

    ReplyDelete