Sunday, May 8, 2011

7 Kids Challenge-April Showers






My Mother's Day treat to myself-up in my craft room ALL DAY long and getting a chance to post several blogs challenges at one time. During the week I really can't take the time to sit and put a card together, which is why I have my little corner downstairs so that I can color while watching DVR shows. It is great to be able to come up to my craft room and just put together 5 or 6 cards at a time. Of course with laundry, lunch, movie and other small "breaks" I don't always manage to finish as many as I would like. I have to say I miss my mom and sister on this fine mother day-I would love to be hanging out with them enjoying such a lovely day.

So a special shout out to two of the best women I know. Happy Mother's Day Mom! Happy Mother's Day Baby sister. You are both truly terrific women who raised and are raising great individuals.

This April shower-Spring Flower is for you both. This Gillian Roberts image fits both my mom and sister. Mom the flowers and the Blondie (in honor of your daughters) are for you and Jessica the critters are all yours!!!

This is colored with my new prisma pencils, rain drops are added with stickles. I love this paper, it is dimensional, the circles are velvet and makes the card even more fun. Bling, ribbon and the peonies added as a final touch. I made this one last weekend and I was in a "square" mood, so this is just a standard 51/2"  square.
Nothing better than spending a rainy day with friends


No comments:

Post a Comment