Sunday, May 8, 2011

Magnolia-Licious...Colors

The Girls


Good morning and Happy Mothers Day to all the wonderful Moms out there. I cannot tell you how much of a privilege it has been for me to be the mom of four of the greatest kids in the world. They make me proud every single day. My oldest son serves his country in the US Navy, my second son has single handily worked two jobs and paid his way through college fixing our computer issues along the way, my oldest daughter works tirelessly as a volunteer and still brings home straight A's as a junior in college and my baby girl has the voice of an angel...obviously I cannot say enough about them!  There certainly isn't anything better than knowing as a mom you did a good job and your babies are becoming exceptional members of society.

Well moving on from all that mushy stuff! :) I am posting my Magnolia-Licious challenge today.  The color selections were really great bold, purples, oranges, golds, greens- a host to choose from. I selected several of the colors for this card and really thought they all blended wonderfully.


Copics were used to color the Tilda and I embellished with for this card with matching ribbons and bubble gems. The card is a long 9 1/4" by 3 3/4" perfect to fit the whole party on the front! This is a great girls get together or "from all of us" card. Some close-up's of the ladies are below. Enjoy-and thanks for visiting...






3 comments:

  1. Gosh, your Tildas are so pretty in those bright colors! Thanks for participating in the Magnolia-licious Challenge. Linda C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan,
    Wow you got all those bright and beautiful colours on your card!
    Your Tilda's are very pretty.
    Lovely papers, ribbon and embellishments :o)
    Thanks so much for joining in our Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog.
    Hugs,s Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan, a belated Mother's Day to a wonderful Mom. I hope your kids spoiled you rotten yesterday…LOL. Beautiful card. Love the way you showcased how the same Tilda can look different by using different colours. Terricfic job you did in putting this card together.
    Thanks for coming over to play with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge.

    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete