Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Stamp something-Flowers, buttons and sparkle OH MY

Pink Animal-Angel


Oh she sparkles and I love the animal print! I used tape on the side of the card, added my flower and some ribbon. I took apart a larger bling sticker for the top and bottom of the Kenny K image. May i just pay homage to the ladies of Kenny K. They are perfect and reflect my oldest daughter to a T. Spiked short RED hair, cool clothes and all sorts of crazy/fun jewelery is my Kaitlyn. I have already colored an image for her 21st birthday card-which is coming up a bit too soon for me (August) so silly. Moving ON!

I colored, again with copic markers, found the great animal print papers from one of the hundreds of mat stack paper packs I have lying around. A clear sheet of embossed plastic behind her with more "bling" to finish the product.

Ready for my close up!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card :-) the image is fab and I love the pink/black combo :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Stamp Something Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    please consider turning off word verification x

    ReplyDelete