Sunday, April 17, 2011

7 Kids Challenge-Easter


For the Seven Kids Challenge I wanted to complete more than just cards. I always try to give the ladies I work with a little something on each holiday. I find that if that something is made personally it has that much more meaning. For the ladies I made a couple of little treat boxes-one has the Easter candy in a box and the other in a can. Then for fun and because I had just purchased her :) the little artist was begging for a card of her own.
Edwin with his box of treats
YUM-better than the peas that were in the can previously!

The bunnies are from High Hopes Stamps-their master piece belonged on mine-no doubt. Below are the supplies I used for the goody can. I think the picture taking of the projects will have to improve. As I continue on this journey I think that will happen. I am trying to look at things differently and how I can use it on a project. On the card I used the plastic insert that came with the flowers purchased, it has a lace pattern stenciled and was just really sweet and worked with the card. The Easter Egg and Tilda are all copics colored and I cut up a little fuzz for the bunnies tails, adding layers and dimension. All occasions lend themselves to card making but I have to say Easter and the color pallet is one of my faves!






The Supplies...

1 comment:

  1. Just darling! Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete