Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I'm BACK!!!!! How Does Your Garden grow....

Hello all. I am happy to be back and posting. End of vacation, back to work, birthday weekend with the hubby, Emily needling to write a LOOONNNGGGG paper have kept me from the laptop and blog.  So happy to have my first post back a Mo Manning challenge. How does your garden grow...well I am sad to say, unless it involves kids or cats my garden doesn't grow, at all. I DO NOT have a green thumb.

I chose this little gal for a number of reasons. Not only it is the typical Mo darling but it reminded my of my daughters best friend, since kindergarten, Rachel. So this card is for Miss Rachel and Miss Emily.  I chose the colors with this in mind, Rachel has long black hair and both those girls have the "smirk". I cut the flowers from paper used to make the card for some dimension, MS scissors for the grass and felt buterflys floating in the garden. The tag on the front and quote inside were some very old stickers I had lying around. I love finding uses for the old stuff lying around.

Miss Rach in the garden

Inside

No comments:

Post a Comment