Thursday, March 17, 2011

7 Kids Challenge Think Pink

Deep Thoughts?
Hi all-last day of scrapping and crafting. :( Headed back to Texas tomorrow-NOT looking forward to that 12 hour drive-am looking forward to seeing hubby, kids, kitties and my own bed!!

Here is my pink-flower challenge card for 7 kids challenge. This little girl from Gillian Roberts is perfect. Don't you wonder what she it contemplating while she studies her butterfly friend? Nestabilities, embossing folders and some mat stack paper for the card. Chalk on the embossed piece, i used the flower Nestabilities to cut her out, carrying over the theme. Random pink flowers and pink ribbon that I had at home to finish her off. I used Copics to color her and sponged the sky with various blue color box shades. 

Pretty in PINK!


I had to add this guy to the pink-flower post. I love pigs! I have a great print in my office with a pig jumping off a dock into a lake. I like to tell people I will get that done, "when pigs fly". This guys is just perfect and probably one of my new favorite stamps. I think you can dress it up and make it a classy pig or country or silly or whatever. So I had to share...




Wallowing...

No comments:

Post a Comment